Directory of Records
The Directory of Records is a general list of the types of documents in the custody and/or control of Baycrest. If you are submitting a request for access to certain records, you may want to consult the Directory to ensure Baycrest holds the type of information you are seeking.
Personal Information Banks
The Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) defines Personal Information Banks as “a collection of personal information that is organized and capable of being retrieved using an individual’s name or an identifying number of particular assigned to the individual.” Pursuant to section 45 of FIPPA, Baycrest has made available a list of the types of information we routinely collect.
Our Personal Information Banks provide the following details:
- The title
- Where the information is located
- Legal authority for the collection of the personal information
- Types of personal information maintained
- How we use the information
- Who uses the information
- Retention (how long we keep the information)