The b2b…It’s Your Ride
B2B Riders sweat every kilometre for:
- Brain Health and seniors’ fitness
- Critical therapeutic fitness and recreational programs across the entire Baycrest Campus: the caring, expert and important elements of what makes Baycrest a world leader
Ride with and for your community, and help us continue to fund all these critically important programs that have come to rely so heavily on the B2B funding over the last two decades. Join the best and most successful Ride in the GTA today:
- Most scenic routes (50km/100km)
- Best Support and amenities
- Best Prizes anyhwere
- Most recommended Ride by past Riders (100% in last year’s survey).
This truly is YOUR Ride!
Lead the way! Members of Stan’s Club, which was first created for the 18th B2B Chai to honour B2B founder Stan Feldman, pledge to raise or donate a minimum of $10,000 to support the work of Baycrest’s therapeutic and recreational fitness programs. The club’s success is legendary, accounting for more than half of all funds raised in that first year (2013).
The B2B committee and founding Stan’s Club members are putting out the call again: Who will lead and join Stan’s Club? Never has this cause been more critical and timely for our community. Baycrest and Stan’s Club members lead the charge to support brain health and seniors’ fitness.
2016 Stan’s Club Members
Sydney and Richard Cooper
Larry Saltsman and Michelle Lavine
For more information about Stan’s Club, please contact:
Brian E. Dunphy
Manager, Corporate Relations
416-785-2500 ext. 5634
Congratulations to the following 2016 Award Winners:
Sam and Nancy Ruth Award:
Harold Lederman Award:
Founders Road Warrior Award:
Larry Saltsman, Michelle Lavine, and Garnet Rich
Marty Richman Award (Top Fundraiser):
Rewards! For you…
Register for the Ride and start a team with two or more ‘new to the B2B’ Riders and we will reward your good efforts!
You will choose from one of these fabulous offers*:
- A $500.00 Gift Certificate for La Bicicletta, the official Cycle Store of the B2B
- A $600.00 championship golf course pass for two at Lebovic Golf Club
- A 2 months unlimited pass at Spinco (valued at $550.00), T.O.’s hottest new spin studio
- A $400.00 “fly anywhere” gift certificate
*Here is the fine print!
- To qualify, you must be a registered Rider who has raised your individual minimum ($1,500 for those aged 35 or under; $2,500 for 36 and up).
- Your new recruits must reach their fundraising minimums.
- Your new recruits cannot have previously ridden in the Barrie 2 Baycrest Ride.
- The rewards specified above will be given on a first come, first served basis while quantities last. Alternative rewards/substitutions will be made as needed.
- Simply email email@example.com and cc: the new rider prior to their registration to confirm your efforts!
Note: Additional rewards will be given for each rider recruited after your initial two recruits! Contact Brian Dunphy at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
It’s time to find out what training we all need. B2B is taking over Spinco to help you figure it out!
The B2B family is taking over…join us and bring a friend (it’s free!) on Thursday May 25th at 7:30 pm as we invade Spinco for a premier Spin Studio experience.
Bring a friend as well! Please make sure you RSVP to email@example.com today- spaces are limited and going fast!
We will be going back a few times, so don’t worry if we fill up this time before you can RSVP!
We will also be kicking off our outdoor Training Rides very soon! Stay tuned here for those details and more!
Congratulations to the following winners of the
fabulous B2B 2016 Prizes
Felt Z4 disc road bike
Kyle Goldenberg: New Rider Prize winner for the “Henry Bike” – Felt Z4 disc road bike (valued at $3,000) courtesy of La Bicicletta
5-Star trip to Portugal
Stephen Litt: All-Rider Prize-winner for the 5-Star luxury trip to Portugal (valued at approx. $9,500) courtesy of Butterfield and Robinson