The Most Successful Community Ride in Ontario!
B2B Riders sweat every kilometre for:
- Brain Health and seniors’ fitness
- Critical therapeutic fitness and recreational programs across the entire Baycrest campus: the caring, expert and important elements of what makes Baycrest a world leader
Ride with and for your community, and help us continue to fund all these critically important programs that have come to rely so heavily on the B2B over the last two decades. Join the best and most successful Ride in the GTA today:
- Most Scenic routes (50km/100km)
- Best Support and amenities
- Best Prizes anyhwere
- Most Recommended Ride by past Riders (100% in last year’s survey).
This truly is YOUR Ride!
Register for the Ride and start a team with two or more “new to the B2B” Riders, and we will reward your good efforts!
You will get to choose from one of these fabulous offers*:
- A $500.00 Gift Certificate for La Bicicletta, the official Cycle Store of the B2B
- A $600.00 championship golf course pass for two at Lebovic Golf Club
- A 2 months unlimited pass at Spinco (valued at $550.00), T.O.’s hottest new spin studio
- A $400.00 “fly anywhere” gift certificate
*Here is the fine print!
- To qualify, you must be a registered Rider who has raised your individual minimum ($1,500 for those aged 35 and under; $2,500 for 36 and up).
- Your new recruits must reach their fundraising minimums.
- Your new recruits cannot have previously ridden in the Barrie 2 Baycrest Ride.
- The rewards specified above will be given on a first come, first served basis while quantities last. Alternative rewards/substitutions will be made as needed.
- Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: the new rider prior to their registration to confirm your efforts!
Note: Additional rewards will be given for each rider recruited after your initial two recruits! Contact Brian Dunphy at email@example.com for more info!
Congratulations to the winner of June’s registration draw, B2B Rider Phil Sato!
Phil chose his prize: a $1,200.00 Foursome with carts on the championship course at Lebovic Golf Club.
Stay tuned to this section for news of this year’s Prizes coming soon (hint: two amazing luxury trips are among them!)
The Summer Outdoor Casual Rides are still going!
These rides happen every two weeks on Wednesdays at 6 PM.
Come alone- bring friends: it is a great mid-week break.
These rides is led by your B2B Committee. Very casual and fun- there is room for everyone and every rider level is accommodated (rusty to beginner to the expert enthusiast!).
Next Ride: Wednesday August 30th at 6:00 PM (and every second week afterwards!)
Where: Sunnybrook (bottom of Raab Blvd).
Who: Anyone that wants a mid-week Ride (beginners and experts- we have them all and a great ride plan for all)
Email Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
- Enter the Sunnybrook Hospital Campus through the main entrance (continuation of Blythwood) on the east side of Bayview
- Follow Wellness Way curving left and make second right onto Raab Blvd
- Take Raab Blvd all the way down the hill to the parking lot at the base where we will gather
Have fun, train to your level, meet some new friends, get in a great mid-week ride.
See you out there!
(The Spinco indoor sessions are not over! Stay tuned here for details of the 3rd free session)