Simply Toronto’s best community ride!
B2B knows who its riders are and takes good care of them…what does that mean?
- A bagel breakfast and a ton of snacks along the to stock up and keep energized
- Three fully stocked rest stops including a country club lunch stop
- A fun air conditioned coach bus ride to Barrie where your bike will be waiting for you
- A festive Finish Line Party where family and friends will greet you
- TWO tickets to the sumptuous Post-Ride Gala Awards Dinner
- Great high-end Prizes and swag for all riders
- The famous and collectible B2B Ride Jersey
- A ton of support!
B2B 2016 Ride Highlights
What other community would organize a 100 and 50 km Ride where you can potentially gain weight when you are done? Join us today! This is YOUR Ride.
Pedalling with passion: The origins of B2B
In 1995, Stan and Susan Feldman met Larry Saltsman and Michelle Lavine on a bike trip through the French countryside. After their return to Canada, they decided to ride together again – but this time, they would do it to raise funds for an organization they love: Baycrest. Over a two-day period, they rode 250 kilometres from Bala to Toronto and raised $5,000. The Bike for Baycrest idea took off, and they enlisted Jonathan Feldman to be a founding member of the Barrie to Baycrest organizers’ group. In 1996, riders raised about $45,000.
Over the years, the B2B group has grown, and hundreds of participants have raised a total of more than $10 million.
To all our riders, whose support makes a difference every day in our therapeutic recreation programming at Baycrest, we say: Merci and bonne chance!
The B2B Family
A warm thank you to the dedicated group of individuals who work tirelessly to make this event a success.
|Committee||B2B Advisory Committee||B2B Founders|
|Warren Kimel ~ Chair||Michael Bregman||Stan Feldman|
|Alana Drimmer||Stan Feldman||Susan Feldman|
|Josh Eisen||Garnet Rich||Jon Feldman|
|Richard Finkelstein||Larry Saltsman||Michelle Lavine|
|Joe Gottdenker||Larry Saltsman|
B2B loves a good birthday party!
We have celebrated tremendous growth in riders, donors and supporters over the years, as well as B2B milestones.
- B2B had its 10th anniversary in 2005 – the same year YouTube launched, and Steve Nash became the first Canadian player to win the NBA MVP award. Riders raised a record One Million Dollars!
- For B2B’s Sweet 16 in 2011, riders sported a jersey and shorts kit that we bet most of you still keep in reserve and sport when you want some attention on the road.
- In 2013, the ride saw incredible community support for the 18th Chai event, raising more than $1.1 million. Wow!
September 2017 marks B2B’s 22nd year. We wish to thank all our riders, donors, sponsors and friends for supporting Baycrest for over two decades.