We’re so grateful! There are a few ways you can be part of B2B and help us continue to enrich the lives of older men and women through fitness!
- Make a donation and help boost our numbers. If you want to make a donation to B2B without sponsoring a specific rider, click on the icon below. The money will be included in the total raised by the event, however your donation will not show up on an individual rider’s personal web page.
- Sponsor a rider and help the rider reach a personal goal. If you want to sponsor a specific rider, you can use the box below to search by rider name. Once you find the correct rider, you can sponsor the person directly. Your donation will show up in the rider’s personal fundraising totals.
- Volunteer! You’ll be an important part of the Ride and help the event run smoothly.
No matter how you choose to get involved, you’re making a difference. Thank you!
The ride starts on the beautiful waterfront at Heritage Park in Barrie, ON. A bus will transport you from Baycrest on Sunday, September 20 to the start of the ride. Click here for routes.
The day before the ride, you can drop your bike off at one of our drop-off locations and we will transport your bike to the start of the ride. Your bike will be waiting for you.
Yes! Rain or shine, together we ride.
Yes you can. But registering in advance gives you more time to reach your minimum fundraising goal!
It’s never been easier! After you register, log into your fundraising page. From there, you can send emails to your friends and family. You’ll find recruitment, donation request and thank you email templates that will link directly back to your personal donation page.
Your supporters can donate using cash, cheques or credit card. Simply download the fundraising form and use it to record your sponsors’ information. Once you’re finished fundraising, you can submit the offline donations/pledges by mail or in person to:
- Baycrest Foundation, 3560 Bathurst Street, Toronto,
Ontario, Canada, M6A 2E1
- Team Registration – A team has two or more riders. The teams minimum fundraising level will be determined by the number of team members x their individual age category.
- Couples Team (Couples 35 and under) – Couples who are 35 years or under, as of September 10, 2017 with the same address. Your minimum fundraising level as a couple is $2,500.
- Couples Team (Couples 36 years and over) – Couples who are 36 years or older, as of September 10, 2017 with the same address. Your minimum fundraising level as a couple is $3,600.
Note: Unfortunately, we are unable to offer a discounted minimum fundraising amount for families that include parents, siblings and/or children at different addresses. Should you wish to register family, select the Team Registration option and the minimum fundraising level will be determined by the number of team members x their individual age category.
Yes, at any time! Just give us a call and we’d be happy to change your route distance.
Brian E. Dunphy
416-785-2500 x 5634
The Baycrest Foundation can provide tax receipts only if:
- The total value of the receipts follows the value of benefits outlined in the chart below.
- The tax receipt information and donations are received within 60 days after the event with all donor contact information.
- The donation is $20 or greater.
- The tax receipt is being issued to the person who made the donation.
- All other CRA conditions are met.
|Registration type||Minimum fundraising amount||Value of benefits: rider not attending dinner||Value of benefits: rider attending dinner (no guest)||Value of benefits: rider attending dinner with guest|
|Rider 35 and under||$1,500||$120||$270||$420|
|Rider 36 years and over||$2,500||$120||$270||$420|
|Team member||Your team minimum fundraising level will be determined by the number of team members and their individual age category – see above.|
|Couples Team (Couples 35 and under)||$2,500||$240||$390||$540|
|Couples Team (Couples 36 and over)||$3,600||$240||$390||$540|
|Stan’s Club member||$10,000||$120||$270||$420|
- Self-Sponsor: A donation by the rider or his/her spouse towards reaching the rider’s fundraising goal.
- Public Sponsor: All other donations towards reaching the rider’s fundraising goal.
A fundraising minimum is established for each B2B participant based on the fundraising type selected. Riders are required to meet their fundraising minimum in order to participate in the B2B event. Participants who have not reached their fundraising minimum before September 10th, 2017 are asked to make a self-donation. Self-Sponsors will receive a split tax receipt unless total donations from Public Sponsors exceed the fundraising minimum. For a split receipt, the CRA allows Baycrest to issue a receipt for the value of the donation, less the value of the benefits that you will receive as a rider (as indicated in the value of the benefits chart).
Self-Sponsors will receive a split tax receipt unless total donations from Public Sponsors exceed the fundraising minimum. For a split receipt, the CRA allows Baycrest to issue a receipt for the value of the donation, less the value of the benefits that you will receive as a rider (as indicated in the value of benefits chart). Riders who make a donation to B2B are asked to only credit their donation to their own ride.
Tax receipts will be issued 45 days after the event.
We’ve tried our best to answer any questions you might have, but if we missed something, simply contact us and we’ll help you out.
General Ride Information & To Volunteer:
Brian E. Dunphy
416-785-2500 x 5634