Centre for Memory and Neurotherapeutics
The Centre for Memory and Neurotherapeutics (CMN) offers clinical and educational programs for memory, dementia and related disorders.
The Centre is also involved in research which will provide new insights to identify the next generation of medications and other interventions for maintaining healthy memory and other cognitive functions for an aging population.
Our memory programs include:
- Behavioural Neurology Program (Inpatient)
- Learning the Ropes for Living with MCITM
- Sam and Ida Ross Memory Clinic
- Memory and Aging Program
- Memory Link Program
Other related memory services and information:
- Memory Disorders
- Health Topics (A-Z) for detailed information about specific memory conditions
- Memory loss and dementia website
If you have questions or need help finding what you are looking for, please contact our
Seniors Counselling and Referral Service at 416-785-2500, ext. 2223.