The Shirley and Philip Granovsky Palliative Care Unit
- The Palliative Care Unit is a 31-bed unit providing 24-hour pain and symptom management in combination with emotional and spiritual support to patients with late or end-stage disease in need of palliative care.
- Applications for short term pain and symptom management may be considered.
Goals of the program:
- An integrated, interdisciplinary holistic approach to care encourages a support network among patients, family, staff and volunteers.
- The focus of care is on pain and symptom management.
- An application can be sent by a physician or nurse practitioner to Baycrest via Resource Matching and Referral (RMR) system or via fax: 416-785-2471.
- Applications are reviewed by the palliative care team for appropriateness.
If you have questions, please contact:
- For more information, you may contact a social worker at 416-785-2500, ext. 6226.
- Inquiries can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click to print or download the brochure for The Shirley and Philip Granovsky Palliative Care Unit.