Koschitzky Centre for Innovations in Family Caregiving
About the Koschitzky Centre
The Koschitzky Centre is a leading-edge centre helping family caregivers cope with the physical and emotional demands of looking after a loved one. It offers a range of programs and services targeted to meet the changing needs of caregivers.
For your convenience, our single point of contact helps you navigate all of our research-based caregiver services and resources.
Focused on the uniqueness of each situation, our programs and services cater to:
- Spousal caregivers
- Adult child caregiver
- Bereaved spouses
- Specialized services for Holocaust survivors and their families
With the help of the Koschitzky Centre, family caregivers receive all the necessary support to successfully care for their loved ones at home for as long as possible.
Open to the community and health professionals, our unique and tailored services include:
- An all-inclusive intake process for caregivers to identify their individual needs
- Caregiver counselling
- Caregiver education and access to information and resources
- Connections to the appropriate Baycrest resources as well as community agencies and services
- Support groups offered both in-person and on-line
- Educational seminars and speaker series
- Information on programs and services that offer respite for caregivers
Our health professionals
Our range of innovative programs meet the ongoing needs of caregivers and provides access to information, education, and individual and family counselling. We will connect you with the appropriate health professionals:
- Medical practitioners and specialists
- Social workers
- Occupational therapists
- Speech language pathologists
- Therapeutic Recreation
Want to find out more information, have a comment or a question?
Click here to contact us, or you can call us at 416-785-2500, ext. 2223.