Baycrest Learning Academy
In partnership with Programs for 50+ at The G. Raymond Chang School of Continuing Education, Ryerson University, the Baycrest Learning Academy is an ongoing program aimed at providing enhanced learning opportunities for older adults. Courses are taught on the Baycrest campus and offered to seniors 60+ years of age.
These courses provide you with the opportunity to :
- Expand your learning & challenge your mind
- Engage in discussion with your peers
- Learn from experts in the field
The following Baycrest Learning Academy classes will be available from January to March, 2017.
- Make Em Sing! Make Em Laugh! Great Movie Musicals
Available for Hospital Clients
- SHTICK: Great Songs of Jewish Comedy
Available for Apotex Clients
To register please speak to your Therapeutic Recreation staff. Learn more about the courses by downloading the 2017 winter Baycrest Learning Academy brochures by clicking here: