Amenities at Baycrest
Whether you are visiting a loved one or are here for an appointment, there are several areas to grab a bite to eat or relax.
Drop by our cafeteria or café or enjoy some fresh air at any of our outdoor patios and courtyards.
For prescription medications and general merchandise, visit the Rexall Pharmacy located on the Hospital main floor.
- Drop by for a meal in the Baycrest Cafeteria and enjoy a variety of Kosher foods!
- Serves a variety of Kosher foods
- Available to clients, staff, volunteers, families and the general public
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. and from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sandwiches, salad bar, desserts, hot and cold beverages
- Full course hot meals available between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
- Located on the main floor of the Hospital
Monday to Friday
- Breakfast: 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (dairy)
- Lunch: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Women’s Auxiliary Cafe
- Located in the Winter Garden of the Apotex Centre, Jewish Home for the Aged
- Kosher dairy meals served in a garden cafe setting
- Coffee break and breakfast items, including Second Cup coffee (cappuccino and espresso coffee offered in the morning)
- Soup, salads, made-to-order sandwiches, short-order hot items, freshly squeezed fruit juice, desserts and baked goods served throughout the day
- Hours: Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Proceeds from the Cafe support programs and services offered by Baycrest Centre.
Hospital, Main floor near the Bathurst Street entrance (Baycrest Hospital – Ben and Hilda Katz Building)
- Monday to Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Rexall is located on the ground floor of Baycrest hospital. The pharmacy is available for dispensing prescription medications and also offers general merchandise, including various hygiene supplies, lottery tickets, snacks, TTC tickets/tokens, postal stamps, popular books and magazines.