Terraces of Baycrest
The Terraces of Baycrest Retirement Residence provide seniors with the privacy of independent living, along with supportive services. Apartments are newly renovated and include senior-friendly features such as walk-in showers with grab bars, and a Lifeline telephone with monitored services.
Services provided onsite include:
- 24-hour health centre with Nurses on duty around the clock
- Doctors available onsite Monday – Friday (and are on-call when not in the building)
- Social work, occupational therapy, pharmacy and nutritional guidance
- Operates under Jewish tradition and is Kosher (COR)
- Weekly house keeping and linen services
- Recreational, social, fitness and swimming programs
- Membership in the Joseph E. and Minnie Wagman Centre
- Convenience store, library, greenhouse, beauty salon and barber shop
Fees: Rental fees vary based on size of suite selected
For further information: Call the Marketing Department at the Terraces of Baycrest at 416-785-2500 ext. 2270 or 416-785-2379
Health and social services for victims of the Holocaust have been supported by a grant from the Conference of Jewish Material Claims Against Germany
This program is funded, in part, by the United Way of Greater Toronto.