Skip to content
Information regarding the diagnosis
- NIH Senior Health (USA) (Video)
- List various symptoms associated with dementia and outlines how dementia is diagnosed. Provides video on information used to diagnosis someone with dementia.
- Alzheimer Australia (Australia)
- Provides information about early warning signs of dementia and importance of early diagnosis.
- Alzheimer Society Ontario (Canada)
- Describes the process by which diagnosis are done. Provides information on how you can coping with the diagnosis and helping your family understand the diagnosis.
- Alzheimer’s association (USA)
- Provides information on how to deal with a diagnosis and the emotional impact that diagnosis of dementia can have on families and individuals. Also list possible questions to ask the doctor regarding the diagnosis.
- Alzheimer Society Ottawa and Renfrew County (Canada)
- Highlights the importance of early diagnosis through video. Provides 10 benefits of early diagnosis.