Step 4: Orientation
Complete online mandatory training
All mandatory training modules must be completed prior to the first day of your training. You will be required to:
- Create an account on the Baycrest Learning Management System by visiting elearning.baycrest.org
- Complete the modules found in Course Catalogue > Student Curriculum. These include:
- Accessibility and Customer Service Standards
- Accessibility and Human Right Code
- Emergency Code
- Health and Safety at Work
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Jewish Life at Baycrest
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
- Student Placement Requirement
Your on-site orientation will take place on your first day at Baycrest. This will include obtaining your ID badge and a tour of Baycrest.
The above stated training modules need to be completed once during your academic training. If you have completed any of these in the past 12 months, you are not required to complete them again.