Self-guided eLearning program
With support from Baycrest and the Centre for Aging + Brain Health Innovation, the clinicians and researchers behind this successful program have partnered with eLearning experts, software developers, and older adult volunteers to develop an internet-based version of the Memory and Aging Program®.
The Self-guided eLearning program is designed to be accessed anywhere, at any time, from any internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Click here to try a demo.
The program was developed for those who are experiencing normal age-related changes in memory.
Anyone interested in learning about memory and strategies to support their memory is welcome to enroll.
The program is not intended for individuals who have been diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s disease, or any other condition with a significant impact on memory.
The program is available for self-enrollment for an introductory fee of $40 for a limited time. An optional participant workbook may be purchased separately within the program for $20 plus tax and shipping.
Ready to start?
The Self-guided eLearning program is hosted within the Baycrest Learning Management System.
To self-enroll in the program, you will need to create a new account in this system following the steps below. Please make note of these steps before proceeding.
- Head to the Baycrest Learning Management System website (linked below)
- Under “First Time Here?,” click on “Create new account”
- Please enter your information.
- *IMPORTANT* Under “Role”, select “MAP Participant”
- Click “create your new account.”
- You will need to complete your registration by confirming your email address. An email will be sent to the email address you supplied (please check your junk mail if you have not received it). Click this link to continue.
- Follow the steps to pay by credit card and enroll in the Self-guided eLearning program
Ready to go? Click here to head to the Baycrest Learning Management System.
Returning users, Baycrest staff and volunteers
If needed, use the course catalogue link to browse to the “Memory and Aging Program”
- Head to the Baycrest Learning Management System at elearning.baycrest.org
- Login as a returning user under “Returning to the LMS? Baycrest Staff?”
For inquiries about the program or to sign up for email updates regarding the Memory and Aging Program®, email Memory&AgingProgram@baycrest.org.