Baycrest Online User Participation Policy
Participation on all Baycrest social media channels by the general public is encouraged, and we look forward to hearing from you. To promote respectful discussion within these forums, we request that all users be courteous and avoid comments that are offensive, inappropriate, profane or otherwise objectionable. Kindly respect others’ opinions and viewpoints, and contribute only productive, appropriate content.
Please remember that information shared on any social media channel is publicly accessible without limitation or protection of any kind. We remind all users to consider how much personal information to share, with the understanding that this information may be linked to your name and published on the Internet.
In posting material to Baycrest’s social media channels, you agree not to:
- Post material that Baycrest deems threatening, harassing, illegal, obscene, defamatory, slanderous or hostile towards an individual or entity.
- Post material that infringes on the rights of Baycrest or any individual or entity, including privacy, intellectual property or publication rights.
- Post material that advertises a commercial product; solicits business or membership; or promotes any business, group or organization except those that are officially sponsored by Baycrest.
- Post chain letters, post the same comment multiple times, or otherwise distribute spam via Baycrest’s channels.
- Share the personal information of any other individual.
- Share any information, including a description, that could reasonably identify any other individual without their consent.
- Post comments under multiple names or using another person’s name.
Baycrest reserves the right to do any or all of the following:
- Review all content and comments before they are posted, and to edit them to preserve readability for other users.
- Ban future posts from people who violate our User Participation Policy.
We also reserve the right to amend the terms of this policy without notice to address issues that may arise.
You agree to give Baycrest a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce or edit any content you post on our social media channels. By posting a comment or material of any kind on Baycrest’s social media channels, the user hereby agrees to the terms of this User Policy.
If you have any questions, comments, concerns or suggestions please contact email@example.com.