OCTOBER 2018 PARKING INFORMATION
The Baycrest 100th Anniversary Gala is fast approaching. As we prepare for this monumental occasion, here is some important information about visiting the Baycrest campus during this time.
- From Tuesday, October 9, through to Wednesday, October 17 our main Baycrest parking lot will be closed. The parking lot will re-open on Thursday, October 18.
- We will be offering valet parking, compliments of the Baycrest Foundation, to all clients, families and visitors, daily from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. (excluding the weekend).
- Valet pick-up and drop-off will occur in the Kimel Family Building parking lot.
- During this time, all vehicles must enter the Baycrest campus via the Ameer Avenue entrance to reach the valet services in the Kimel Building parking lot.
- Prior to departure at the end of their visit, clients, families and visitors will be required to send a text or call the valet service 15 minutes in advance of their departure to have their car returned. There will be no cost for this service.
- Volunteers will be present at the entrance to provide assistance.
- Please note that pay-per-hour parking will not be available on our campus during this time.
- During the weekend, visitors will have limited on-site self-parking in the Kimel Family Building parking lot. On October 14, the Sunday of the gala, the lot will close at 1 p.m. Limited street parking may be available.
- Baycrest staff requiring more information about the parking plan during this time should visit the staff intranet or contact the Human Resources Department.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your support as we embark on this important milestone event and move into our next century of excellence together.
For questions about parking during this time, please contact email@example.com
or 416-785-2500 ext. 5288.
For more information on the event, visit www.baycrestfoundation.org/gala
Parking at Baycrest
In accordance with the Ontario Ministry of Health Guidelines, Baycrest charges a fee for parking. Our parking rates are consistent with fees charged at other GTA hospitals.
Our main parking lot is an automated park and pay system. Visitors can use the system to purchase parking at a daily flat rate of $14 or at a monthly rate of $80.
All other parking areas, including the lot in front of the Kimel Family Building, are metered at a cost of $7 per hour.
Should you encounter any issue with the automated system, please report it to the Security desk located at the Bathurst Street entrances.
Please observe parking signage and park only in designated areas.
Vehicles that are improperly parked or do not show proof of payment for parking are subject to receiving a Parking Invoice. Parking enforcement is conducted by Precise-Parklink.
Revenue received from parking is used to offset maintenance, snow removal, grounds maintenance, paving, line painting, signage, CCTV system and lighting.