About The Terraces of Baycrest
The Terraces of Baycrest retirement residence provides seniors with the privacy of independent living, along with supportive services. Apartments are newly renovated and include senior-friendly features such as walk-in showers with grab bars, and a Lifeline telephone with monitored services.
Services provided onsite include:
- 24-hour health centre with nurses on duty around the clock
- Doctors available onsite Monday – Friday (on-call when not in the building)
- Social work, occupational therapy, pharmacy and nutritional guidance
- Operates under Jewish tradition and is kosher (COR)
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Recreational, social, fitness and swimming programs
- Convenience store, library, greenhouse, beauty salon and barber shop
For further information please contact Alec Badley, General Manager at the Terraces of Baycrest at 416-785-2379.