About the Program:
Our specialized geriatric outreach team provides comprehensive geriatric assessment and treatment plans to individuals who are homebound. We focus on using existing neighbourhood resources that can improve the patient's quality of care at home and support both family and professional caregivers.
ICCT brings together existing primary, community, specialty, and acute care resources into one team to care for the most complex clients in their home.
Our Interprofessional Services Include:
- Physicians with a focus on care of the elderly
- Nurse practitioner
- Registered nurses
- Occupational therapist
- Social worker
- TC-LHIN Home and Community Care intensive care co-ordinator
Three streams are available for our clients:
- Consultation: ICCT will conduct a comprehensive assessment for medically complex patients and provide recommendations to the referring provider
- Shared Care: ICCT will share the primary care with a medically complex patients' family physician
- Primary Care: ICCT will assume primary care for homebound people who do not have a family doctor
- Aged 65 years and older
- Medically complex
- Homebound with major home safety concerns
- Within catchment area (Keele Street to Yonge Street and Steeles Avenue to St. Clair Avenue)
How to Refer:
To make a referral please complete our referral form
For more information:
If you would like more information or have any questions about this program please call 416-785-2500 ext 2730.