You must begin the application process at least 90 days prior to the requested date of your observership. The maximum length of an observership or authorized guest is 6 weeks.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a non-refundable fee for Observerships for international students or guest. Contact email@example.com for fee info.
The registration fee is waived for students currently enrolled in affiliated educational institutions; proof of registration is required with the application submission.
If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All observers are responsible for securing a primary supervisor for the observership period.
Primary Supervisor contact list
Complete and sign the Observership Application. If you are a student enrolled in an affiliated educational institution the fee may be waived. Proof of enrollment is required for verification by the Observership Coordinator. The application must be supported by the following additional information:
- A copy of Photo Identification confirming the identity of the applicant;
- Proof of licensure or equivalent in country of origin or home jurisdiction (i.e. provincial license, national credential, etc.)
- Proof of health insurance to cover the observership period (Canadian clinicians may use their provincial health card for this purpose);
- Learning objectives for the observership
Complete and sign a Confidentiality Agreement
Complete the Health and Safety Clearance
- Proof of immunization status (e.g., 2 step TB test and Influenza vaccination required, Hepatitis B & C recommended);
Include a copy of your current Curriculum Vitae and a photo.
Submit all of the above documentation in one email to email@example.com.
Once all documents are received, the Student Coordinator will approve or decline the application. If the application is approved, you will be sent an Approval Memo by email that will outline the terms and conditions of your Observership and the next steps of your observership.