Client Relations & Experience Office
The Client Relations & Experience Office provides residents, patients and families with an opportunity to express compliments, concerns, complaints, questions and suggestions; and ensures that the client and family voice is heard at all levels in the organization. Concerns are handled with sensitivity, impartiality and confidentiality.
We welcome feedback from our residents, patients and families as it provides us with the opportunity to review the care and services we deliver; helping us provide compassionate and quality care.
How we can assist you:
- Listen to and discuss your experience and concerns in confidence
- Identify the appropriate contact person to help address your concerns
- Support you in addressing concerns and ensure that your voice is heard by the appropriate hospital leaders
- Partner with residents/patients/families/staff to achieve a timely resolution
- Share compliments and feedback
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (excluding statutory holidays).
The Client Relations and Experience Office will contact you within two business days.