About the Program
The Psychiatric Day Hospital offers a multi-component, holistic approach to individuals experiencing psychiatric illness such as mood and anxiety disorders. Treatment includes individual and group psychotherapy, medication management, and a variety of other group interventions on an outpatient basis. Participants attend the program from 9:30 am – 3:30 pm for either 2 days (Tuesday & Thursday) or 4 days (Monday – Thursday) for 16 weeks.
Our Interprofessional Services Include:
- assessment and diagnosis
- treatment including medication management and non-pharmacological approaches such as psychotherapy
- group-based counselling/therapy
- group interventions/activities
- Aged 65 years or older
- Have a diagnosis of depression or anxiety
- Ability to participate in group based therapy
- Able to attend a program at Baycrest
- Able to commit to attending either the 2 day or 4 day program for 16 weeks
How to Refer:
To make a referral please complete our referral form.
For more information:
If you would like more information or have any questions about this program please call 416-785-2500 ext 2700.