About the Program
The GPCS is a community outreach program that provides mental health related service to individuals who are not able to access treatment at our onsite Ambulatory Mental Health Clinic and/or those who require case management.
Our interprofessional services include:
- assessment and diagnosis
- treatment including medication management and non-pharmacological approaches
- case management including:
- advocating for the best possible services on behalf of clients and families
- monitoring and ongoing support of clients
- referrals and coordinating access to other Baycrest services and/or community programs
- helping clients navigate the healthcare system
- education for clients, families and professional caregivers about mental health issues
- dementia care including responsive behaviours
- caregiver support and counselling
- ongoing follow-up as needed
- Aged 65 years or older
- Psychiatric or suspected psychiatric illness
- Unable to attend appointments onsite or requires case management
- Within catchment area (Steeles Avenue to St. Clair Avenue and Avenue Road to Dufferin Street)
How to Refer:
To make a referral please complete our referral form.
For more information:
If you would like more information or have any questions about this program please call 416-785-2500 ext 2730.