The following steps are required prior to scheduling your interview.
- Submit your online application and register for an orientation
- Complete a Baycrest Volunteer Orientation
- Complete the online eLearning modules. The link will be emailed to you after completing the orientation session.
- Accessibility and the Customer Service Standards
- Accessibility and the Human Rights Code
- Infection Prevention and Control for Volunteers
- Managing Responsive Behaviours
- Patient Safety
- Privacy for Volunteers
- Workplace Violence, Workplace Harassment, and Domestic Violence
- Obtain a signed reference form. The form can be downloaded from the website.
- Submit a completed and physician-signed immunization record. The form can be downloaded from the website.
- Submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- If you are 18 years of age and older: submit a police check including a vulnerable sector screen. To obtain the forms and for more information please email or call volunteer services. You will be reimbursed after six months of volunteering.
- Submit proof of a current flu vaccine in order to volunteer between Dec 1-April 1 current flu vaccine.
If you have completed all of the above steps you are ready for your interview. Please email all your documents to email@example.com for review. You will then be contacted to book a virtual interview on Zoom.