The following steps are required prior to scheduling your interview.
- Submit your online application and register for an orientation
- Complete a Baycrest Volunteer Orientation
- Complete the online eLearning modules. The link will be emailed to you after completing the orientation session.
- Accessibility and the Customer Service Standards
- Accessibility and the Human Rights Code
- Infection Prevention and Control for Volunteers
- Managing Responsive Behaviours
- Patient Safety
- Privacy for Volunteers
- Workplace Violence, Workplace Harassment, and Domestic Violence
- Obtain a signed reference form. The form can be downloaded from the website.
- For onsite volunteers: Submit a completed and physician-signed immunization record. The form can be downloaded from the website.
- If you are 18 years of age and older: submit a police check including a vulnerable sector screen. To obtain the forms and for more information please email or call volunteer services. You will be reimbursed after six months of volunteering.
- For onsite volunteers during flu season: submit proof of have received the current flu vaccine.
If you have completed all of the above steps you are ready for your interview. Please call or email to arrange the interview. A Zoom video meeting will be used for virtual interviews. Please ensure that the email address you have provided us is accurate.