Healthy feet help keep people active and pain-free.
The experienced chiropodist and foot care nurse will conduct a professional examination and provide treatments to keep you active and free of pain. They offer a broad range of services to promote good foot health and prevent serious foot diseases and disorders.
Our clinic is open to all adults, and specializes in diabetic care, wound care and geriatric care. We also offer custom-made orthotics, ready-made orthopedic shoes and ankle and foot supports. A doctor's referral is not required.
Our services include:
- routine care for nails, ingrown toenails, calluses, corns, fungal infections and warts
- pain management for heel pain, arch pain, arthritis and plantar fasciitis
- non-surgical management of toe problems such as bunions and hammer toes
- treatment for varicose veins
- custom-made orthotics to correct foot and leg alignment issues, high arches and flat feet
- advice, prescription and sale of compression stockings
- Foot & wound care is not covered by OHIP. A fee for services applies.