This section allows users to reserve various research resources at Baycrest.
Only users with a valid research account will be able to access the schedulers. Once an administrator has verified your identity and assigns your username to a project, you will be able to access the resources listed in this section.
Frequent scheduler users should know that the latest versions of Google Chrome, Safari and Opera web browsers provide the best performance. Firefox performs fairly well and Internet Explorer is not recommended.
Using the scheduler
Creating a Reservation
- Go to the Resources Scheduler page
- Select the section whose resource you want to reserve
- Click on the "Reservations" tab at the top of the page
- Select a project, start date and number of days for which you wish to view the current schedule
- Click on a green (i.e. "Valid Slot") square which corresponds to the resource, start time and day you wish to reserve
- Select the end time for the reservation of the resource
- Click "Submit"
Modifying/Deleting a Reservation
- At the Reservations page, if you can modify an existing reservation for your project, it will appear with a pencil icon. Remember not to modify a booking by someone else in your project without confirming it with them first
- Click on the pencil icon for the reservation you want to modify
- To delete the reservation, click on the red "X" at the top of the reservation. Otherwise, you can change the date and time of the reservation and click "Submit". If the change is possible (i.e. no conflicts), it will be made, otherwise it will revert to the previous state